You can find links to the crossword here and the answers below. Feel free to leave any comments or questions here as you would do on TfTT. Before looking at the answers, if you would like some additional help, click the label below.
Some hints and tips:
- If you haven't guessed already, 1A and 8A explain the puzzle within the puzzle.
- Each of the first 10 in the sequence are in the answers either as normally spelt or as homophones or (in one case) in the grid itself.
- Four of the members of the sequence are within the answer rather than the whole answer.
- With one answer you need to use the different pronunciations of each of the two definitions to get two of the members of the sequence.
- The eighth of the sequence is in the grid not the answers and requires no clues to be solved.
- There is a reference to an alternative version of the sequence and an example.
- The solution is a pangram, so if you are missing one or more letters you've got one or more answers wrong.
- One answer could have been clued as an insect, but isn't.
- Sadly, neither 21A or 21D are literally true
And click on this label to get the solution.