You can find links to the crossword here and the answers below. Feel free to leave any comments or questions here as you would do on TfTT. Before looking at the answers, if you would like some additional help, click the label below.
Some hints and tips:
- There is something related to theme in each of the across rows.
- The first two of these answers explain the theme. In some of the clues (12A, 14A and 18A) it helps to know alternative names for the answers.
- 8A is a definition by example
- The "cardinal" at 23A is a reference to "cardinal numbers"
- 19A is a semi-&lit
- In 2D "operating" is an "anagrind"
And click on this label to get the solution.