You can find links to the crossword here and the answers below. Feel free to leave any comments or questions here as you would do on TfTT.
Before looking at the answers, if you would like some additional hints and tips, click the label below.
[Hints and Tips...]
A few tips if you are stuck...
- The theme may help with many of the answers
- It helps if you know your Christmas carols to complete the title with three of the words to be found in the grid
- You will also find reference to a Christmas song in a combination of two answers
- You need to know french for "here" for one answer
- When I was working I always hated meetings about meetings such as the one referred to, but they went with the territory of large projects and proposals
- "High on a hill was a lonely goatherd..."
And click on this label to get the solution.